Who we are: – Link to Company website
Susan Jones Dorsainville, President
Kamal Dorsainville, Vice President
We are a Media/Marketing/Production/Consulting Company with a combined total of over 30 years experience, offering key media channels with focus in the Hair and Beauty Industry. We specialize in creating and implementing unique marketing/branding ideas/events. We produce magazines and marketing material from conception to print and are experienced in all elements of production including casting, video/photo production, creative direction, photography and design. We are uniquely positioned to reach targeted markets through innovative marketing concepts, including social media branding, and we can plan and execute any type of event from start to finish. We offer MORE for LESS!!!
Client Roster Has Included:
Red Pro Products
Shake N Go
Amekor – Vivica Fox Collection
Proctor & Gamble
Bumble & Bumble – Casting
Rogaine – Casting
Bronner Bros Show
International Hair & Beauty Show
What We Do!!!
• Produce Marketing & Advertisement Material (including casting and art direction, photography, videography, hair and makeup, fashion styling, etc.)
• Hair Show Production & Management – Including Competitions
• Direct, Script & Produce Videos – Commercial/Editorials/Educational Step-by-Step
• Event Planning – including location scouting, set up, run of day, staffing and more (any size event)
• Grass Roots Marketing – Including Street Teams/Events/Promotional Opportunities
• Manage & Conduct Focus Groups for all Divisions
• Social Media Management – Increasing your following
• Influencers – growing your Brands with the right Influencers is important
• Focus Groups – securing participants and running the focus group to get the best responses possible
Casting Directors for Companies to Create Marketing Material & for Promo Use
A. Bumble & Bumble
C. Kiss Products – All Divisions
D. Hair Extension Companies
E. Video Production Companies
Hair Show Production & Management
• Produced High Energy Stage Presentations at Major Hair & Beauty Trade Shows for brands such as Shake N Go, Kiss Products, Salon Tech and more
• Produced Hair/Fashion & Beauty Shows & Competitions Nationwide for Shake-N-Go (with attendance up to 9,000 plus) 2005 – 2012
Some of the Things we have done
• Marketing, Consulting & Production Management for Kiss Products Inc (Multiple Divisions – Kiss Colors, Red Pro, IEnvy, Kiss Cosmetics, Kiss Nails) 2005 – present
• Producing tours and calendars with KISS Cosmetics as part of their marketing campaigns
• Provided editorial content and for AOL’s African American Beauty Channel and advising them on usage – 2005
• Provided beauty content for Proctor & Gamble’s Pantene Line at a recent Museum Opening – a presentation they targeted to hairstylists
• Produced 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007 swimsuit calendars as a marketing/promotional tool for Seagram’s Gin
• Produced 6 foot, cardboard store display models for Seagram’s Gin – 2002, 2004 & 2007
• Launched and packaged over 15 successful hair, beauty and fashion newsstand and salon publications over the past 10 years • Launched “Urban Teen Scene” (produced “for teens by teens”) a socially conscious and celebrity driven teen magazine targeting the interests of the emerging African American and Hispanic teen market
• Creative Direction and model casting for Spartan Brands’ Ad Campaigns for both the men’s (Duke) and the women’s (Raveen) product lines – 2004
• Conduct professional and consumer makeup, modeling and hairstyling workshops – 2003 – 2004
• Produced “Eye On Beauty” TV Pilot – 2003
• Creative Direction for 10 models, ad creative and art direction for 6 ads for Keystone Laboratories – 2002 (Better Braids/Better Locs, Urban Natural Style) • Facilitated the product pre-launch of an ethnic hair care line for Proctor & Gamble – 2003 (Including Ad Creative & a Mall Launch in Dallas, TX)
• Facilitated a five-city mall tour for Sensitive by Nature (a Johnson Product Brand) – 2003
• Produced charitable events at the Apollo Theatre for the “Apollo Circle of Friends” trying to re-introduce the Apollo to the Community
• Publications – Currently publishing two titles – Hair Gallery Magazine & Braids & Natural Style Trends for distribution through Beauty Supply Store Channels, Step-By-Step Hair & Makeup Publications printed to order • Internet Property – www.clickonbeauty.com
Creative Marketing & Production Division
• Through its involvement with key media properties in the ethnic beauty industry, TMG offers the ideal environment to cross promote client’s products • TMG provides marketing services to Fortune 500 companies to market their goods and services through its diverse marketing network.
Ad Campaign Creation
• Utilizing our consumer knowledge and current in house capabilities, TMG is an ideal source for ad creation for companies targeting this niche market. Our in-house creative capabilities include casting, photography, makeup and hair, fashion styling, concept development, final creative, packaging and printing.
• TMG produces hairstyle CDs and DVDs (can be used for marketing and advertising), and professional and consumer hairstyling technique and makeup application DVDs.
Hair Shows & Workshops
• TMG produces trade show presentations, hair shows and competitions and workshops that target professionals and consumers.
• TMG produces targeted beauty events for various companies wishing to reach our niche markets.
• TMG creates email blasts utilizing its extensive database to reach targeted beauty consumers. Photo Shoots
• Over 40% of the publishing content is generated through our national photo shoots.
Given the diversity of our media properties and their extensive reach within our target market, TMG is a leader in successfully marketing to ethnic females and teens. For additional information you may contact us at 631-924-9764 or 631-924-9767.
We are a New York based Company, but we serve National & International Markets!!!